|Starts in:||13 Days 9 hours 11 mins|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Jul 6, 2017 09:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jul 20, 2017 09:15 PM|
|Currency:||AUD (Australian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Register Now to Bid!
Welcome to the Queen of Hearts Community Foundation's Annual Christmas in July at the Races Fundraising Event.
1 in 3 children will be sexually abused before their 18th Birthday and 1 woman a week is killed by her partner. Proceeds of this Fundraiser will support a family on their journey for justice and healing. Your support will guarantee the continuation of vital intervention programs, such as our counselling and group programs are delivered free to victims. By keeping our service open, the QOHCF is significantly reducing current waiting times for support from 8-10 weeks down to 7-10 days.
LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE & EMPOWER VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & CHILD ABUSE ON THEIR JOURNEY FOR JUSTICE AND HEALING.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Visa, Mastercard
- Online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted.
In-person payments can be made at:
QOHCF Penrith Centre: Suite 4, 129-133 Henry street, Penrith, NSW or
Michele, CEO on the night
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up after payments are made at:
On the event night or by arrangement at the ,
QOHCF Penrith Centre: Suite 4, 129-133 Henry street, Penrith, NSW
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —